Our Foundation course is aimed at students who have the core basic understanding of Spanish but require additional vocabulary and command of grammar.
No. of Lessons
Course Materials Included
- Activity Book
- Folder Case & Pen
- Certificate on completion
- Express ability to do something.
- Describe and talk about daily actions in the past.
- Make future predictions.
- Express conditions and its consequences.
- Make comparisons.
- Ask and provide cultural information.
- Narrate past events and personal experiences.
- Express happiness, satisfaction, sadness and surprise.
- Varieties of Spanish
- Vocabulary related with Spain
- Cultural information
- Friends and love
- Adjectives to describe personality
- Different ways and phrases used when meeting people
- Personal relationships
- ‘Pretérito Imperfecto’ and ‘Pretérito Indefinido’
- ‘Pretérito Imperfecto de estar + Gerundio’.
- ‘Futuro Simple’.
- ‘Si + Presente de Indicativo, + Futuro Simple’.
- Comparative and superlative.
- ‘Pretérito Pluscuamperfecto’.
- Indefinite quantifiers
- Verbs and expressions with prepositions
Book your place on the course below